TUM Georg Nemetschek Institute
How to find us:
The TUM GNI is located at
By public transport:
The Galileo building is located at the campus of the Technische Universität München in Garching.
- Take the subway (line U6) to the subway station Garching Forschungszentrum (about 25 minutes from Munich city centre).
- Exit the station using the northern most exit (at the front end of the train).
- Turn right towards the Galileo building.
- Enter the building using the door next to the signage (indicated in the image below) and take the elevator to the 4th Floor.
- The entrance to the TUM GNI is on the left after exiting the elevator.
To find an adequate public transport connection, please refer to the digital MVV Journey Planner here