Academic job adverts
- The Munich Data Science Institute (MDSI), to which TUM-DI-LAB belongs, offers a possition as Student or Scientific Assistant: The position is already filled.
- Amazon: Data Science Internship questions can be addressed to Mr. Aurélien Ouattara.
- Helmholtz AI offers two HiWi jobs and a Master thesis:
- Front-end Web App Developer for Active Learning NLP Application
- Back-end Web App Developer for Active Learning NLP Application (taken already)
- Master thesis offer (taken already)
- Open Position as Data and Information Officer (m/f/d) at the Munich Data Science Institute (MDSI)
- Audi offers the Master ́s thesis - AI-based Image Manipulation
- The TUM-DI-LAB partner SIEMENS offers the PhD Thesis: Data Analytics for Smart Grids
- The TUM-DI-LAB partner Steering Lab by Horváth & Partners GmbH offers the following positions:
- The company RetInSight offers the following positions:
- Funded TUM medical AI startup is looking for a Co-Founder with expertise in Data Science to make patients smile. For further information please click here.
- Funded PhD Position(s) at the University of Ferrara. The University of Ferrara, Mathematics and computer Science department is offering one PhD scholarship in Mathematical and statistical methods for machine learning with applications to biomedical problems. The research program will involve the construction and analysis of partial differential equations based models for automatic learning, stochastic optimization, big data analytics and uncertainty quantification. Other PhD scholarships in Mathematics within the joint PhD program between the Universities of Ferrara, Modena-Reggio Emilia and Parma are also available. Full details here about the scholarships awarded, eligibility and application details. Please send informal enquiries to email@example.com
- PhD position in Geometric Deep Learning at University of Oslo (UiO), and the University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- Data Scientist position at Macro Eyes
- Software Engineer positions at Macro Eyes